Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis, Headaches, TMJ, Back Pain, Sciatica, Musculoskeletal Problems, Insomnia, Anxiety, Dizziness, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Addictions, Indigestion, Constipation, Sexual Dysfunction, Post-Operative Recovery, Palliative Care.
Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause, Conception Difficulties, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Lactation Difficulties, Postpartum, Ovarian and Uterine Problems.
Prostate, Infertility, Impotence.
Asthma, Cough, Digestive Problems, Behavioral Problems, Ear Infections, Sleep Problems.
Prevention, Stress Management, Wellness, Seasonal Attunement
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) Acupuncture is effective in the treatments of a wide variety of medical problems. Below is a list of disorders for which acupuncture is effective:
- Muscle, Bone and Nerve Pain and Diseases Sprains / Strains Back Pain Leg Pain Foot Pain Stiff Shoulders and Neck Lumbago Sciatica Tennis Elbow Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Painful Joints TMJ; Toothache Headache and Migraines Rheumatism; Arthritis Facial Paralysis; Bell’s Palsy Fibromyalgia
- Obstetrics and gynecology Menstrual Pain and Cramping PMS Menopause Infertility Fetal Malposition
- Addictions Tobacco Narcotics Alcohol Weight Loss
- Diseases of the heart and
blood vessels Angina High blood pressure Obesity Drug addiction Smoking
- Digestive disorders Indigestion Stomach ulcers Gall stones Diarrhea Constipation Nausea and vomiting Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diseases of the respiratory system Allergies Asthma Bronchitis Sinusitis
- Diseases of the nervous system Stroke Neuralgia Stress, anxiety, depression and other nervous disorders Nerve paralysis Headaches/migraines.
To learn more about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine click here.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: (916) 426-6991